Object-oriented Programming in Python | | Software Development
Object-oriented Programming in Python
Training for 7-8 or more people? Customize trainings for your specific needs
DescriptionThis training looks at all aspects of object-oriented programming in Python. We’ll start from encapsulation and an interesting key word __slots__, and then discuss why we need packages and how to make a virtual “sandbox” for a Python project.
Next we review function as an object and learn why it’s useful for a developer. This section focuses on an important theme – decorator, which can greatly simplify your code with cross-functionality. Then we move to the object life cycle, and learn how to create your own type on the basis of existing base types and why it is necessary, and what happens when and how an object is created and destroyed.
After this, you will learn how to return resources to the system, which it lends to the developer who does not always returns them. You’ll learn how to guarantee that by using the context manager. We’ll see how to sum up, extract and multiply user classes by using Python’s magic methods.
And last but not least we’ll discuss how to hide the algorithm for bypassing data structures or data generation based on iterates, yield operators, and review the method of data structure generation by using simplified Python syntax.
After completing the course, a certificate
is issued on the Luxoft Training form
is issued on the Luxoft Training form
- Learn about the advanced features of Python for creating highly efficient and re-usable code
Developers, system administrators and QA engineers, who want to be able to develop, automate and test applications and systems using one of the most powerful programming languages available today.
- Basic general programming knowledge
- Ability to understand logical code flows
- Python basics course or previous contact with Python
Python best practices
- Code documenting
- Static fields and methods
- Organizing code by modules
Function as object
- Working with function parameters
Object life cycle
- Customizing object creation
- Handling non-existing fields and methods of an object
- Customizing object destruction
Working with resources
- Context manager
- Implementing your own context manager
- Magic methods for object comparison operation
- Magic methods for implementing arithmetic operations and typing operation
- Magic methods for customizing object view in output flow
- Magic methods for customizing object cloning
Iterator and generator
- Concept of iterator
- Implementing a classical iterator in Python
- Yield operator
- Data structure generators based on list comprehensive statements
Schedule and prices
Register for the next course
Registering in advance ensures you have priority. We will notify you when we schedule the next course on this topic
The great thing in the presentation was the ability to care to explain every detail that may not have been understood by any participant. I got answers for ALL my questions. Everything was organized professionally. Keep up the good work! :) This was one of the best courses I've attended here at Luxoft. Waiting for more courses on Java, C/C++, Ruby, PHP, ASP.NET, etc.
Courses you may be interested in
This course is designed to give project managers the necessary knowledge and skills to manage risks by offering them a precise understanding of the subject and best practices in software development projects.
This Python® training course leads the students from the basics of writing and running Python® scripts to more advanced features such as file operations, regular expressions, error handling, system and network programming and the use of the extensive functionality of Python® modules.
20 hoursSign Up
This complex training course helps participants understand the Python language from the basic aspects to the more advanced functions.
40 hoursSign Up