- Andrii is a Senior Developer with more than 10 years of experience in software development. His expertise is in the banking, financial, retail and sales domains where he has been involved in all manner of activities starting from negotiations, solution architecture design, code inspection, development and all the way to delivery in distributed Scrum teams.
Also, Andrii has over 5 years of experience in Java/Spring projects including full stack application development. In his current role he is involved in developing a web application which provides equity plan advisory services and allows corporate clients to monitor and manage their assets. He handles code writing, technical analysis and design, code review, bug fixing, build process and deployment and writing technical documentation. Some of the technologies we works with are Java 7, Spring, MS SQL, Oracle, Git, Maven, Websphere, Jira.
- Java EE (Java 7,8)
- Spring (MVC, Boot, Security, Data)
- SQL (MS SQL, Oracle)
- Web Application Security (OWASP)
- Testing: JUnit, Mockito, JMeter, Jasmine, Protractor
- Tools: Maven, Ant, Jenkins, TeamCity, Git, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Kibana, Docker, AppInsights
- Servers: Tomcat, WebSphere
- Key areas of expertise: