Software Architecture and Development Consultant
- Andrey has been involved in financial software development with .NET technologies for more than 7 years. He has extensive experience in building middle-ware systems and providing expert technology solutions. His main area of focus is integrating multiple separate systems into a single information system with high response levels.
For the last 3 years, Andrey has kept a blog on development technologies regularly posting articles and video lessons. He is a constant participant of Microsoft’s Debating Club for Development Directors and the author of the MSDeveloper.ru magazine.
Andrey takes an interest in new technologies that reduce the amount of routine manual work separating them from human impact: Continuous Integration, Testing, Deployment.
- Key areas of expertise:
- Rx Framework, AOP (PostSharp), TDD, Software architecture
- Enterprise system development with .Net
- Aspect-oriented programming
- Service-oriented architecture
- Professional .Net development
- Software architecture
- Adjusting new technologies to development process