Luxoft Agile Coach
- Slava Moskalenko is a long time agile practitioner, coach and trainer, who has been working in Luxoft as a Scrum Master for more than 6 years – where he is a member of the Luxoft Agile Practice team as an Agile Coach. Slava is also a Professional Scrum Trainer certified at scrum.org.
During his career in software development, he has held various roles, such as a software developer, system architect and project leader (with more than 7 years of experience in agile development). As a Professional Scrum trainer Slava is focused on improving the field of software development, providing high-quality educational programs developed by the scrum.org community and helping people to validate their learning through the challenging certification process established by scrum.org.
Slava was in charge of several complex and long term processes involving agile transformations, such as:
- Adopting the Scrum Framework in project teams
- Scaling Scrum to multiple teams using different strategies, similar to LeSS and Nexus
- Teaching engineering practices, such as TDD, Continuous Integration and Refactoring
- Establishing an agile mindset in teams and organizations
- Helping people develop their leadership and communication skills
- Key areas of expertise:
- Agile Methodology
- Agile Coaching