DescriptionThis business game simulates the process of analyzing a current business situation and elaborating proposals to improve it. During the game, students will solve the following tasks:
- Analyze documents describing the business architecture;
- Build the company’s organizational structure model;
- Using Business Model Canvas, building a model that describes higher-level business architecture;
- Build an AS IS model of business processes;
- Develop requirements for an information system;
- Conduct a brainstorming session to make a list of business process improvements;
- Build a TO BE model of business processes.
This business game will help students get some hands-on experience by applying the following business analysis techniques:
- Document Analysis;
- Organizational Modelling;
- Business Model Canvas;
- Process Analysis;
- Process Modeling;
- Functional Decomposition;
This course provides 8 professional development hours (PD hours) for further IIBA certification.
is issued on the Luxoft Training form
- Business Analyst
- System Analysts
- Project Managers
- QA engineers
• understanding the fundamentals of business analysis (for example, passing the REQ-050 course);
• experience in business process modelling, knowledge of BPMN (for example, passing the REQ-038 course).
Business Model Canvas