DescriptionThis course provides an overview of Adaptive Autosar, explaining major components with hands-on training at the end.
The training is designed to give students an overview of Adaptive Autosar with some hands-on training. During this course, students will learn about main components of the Adaptive Autosar Stack, differences between Adaptive vs Classic Autosar, Service-oriented Architecture, and some modern C++ features which are important for developing applications on the Adaptive Autosar Platform. Students will also learn how to test and debug an adaptive application.
Students will also learn about the overall workflow when delivering Adaptive Autosar applications, which will help them understand their responsibilities as developers, integrators, or testers.
is issued on the Luxoft Training form
- Understanding of Adaptive Autosar and differences from Classic Autosar;
- Understanding of main components of Adaptive Autosar like EM, PM, PHM, & SM etc.;
- Overview of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA);
- Some modern C++ and multithreading concepts necessary to develop Adaptive Autosar applications;
- Understanding of the overall workflow for developing, testing, and delivering an Adaptive Autosar application;
- Defining some simple service interfaces (ARXML);
- Developing a simple Adaptive Autosar application and testing it in a simulated environment (QEMU).
- Acquaintance (coach, participants)
- Purpose of training
- Scope of the training
Adaptive Autosar Overview
- What is Adaptive Autosar
- System overview with AdaptiveAutosar platform
- Difference between Adaptive vs Classic Autosar
- Adaptive Autosar Architecture overview
- What is Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Overview of main components of Adaptive Autosar
- Multithreading know-how for Adaptive application development
Developing Autosar Application
- Development Methodology
- Typical workflow for design, development, and testing of Adaptive application
- Deep dive into the demo application and running it on QEMU
Testing Adaptive Application
- Talk about testing approaches for adaptive application
- How to design test framework
- Deploy and run test application on the target
Debugging techniques and hand-on session
- Different approaches of application debugging
- Live demo session for debugging the deployed Adaptive application
- Participants are splitted into 3-4 groups and they work on the hand-on exercise and clarify any open questions during the exercise with the trainer.
- Feedback on the results of training
- Filling out feedback form