DescriptionThis training will describe Automotive Diagnostics and its usage during product development. It is recommended for people who are interacting for the first time with diagnostics, or for people with limited knowledge about the UDS standard.
In contrast, this course could be a bit repetitive (even boring) for persons who are familiar with creating diagnostic jobs using any OEM tool.
The following outcomes are expected for this training:
- Complete understating of what’s included into ISO 14229
- Overview of the most important diagnostic services
How to build or create a specific diagnostic request (only theory without practical session)
is issued on the Luxoft Training form
- What is automotive diagnostics?
- Classification of diagnostics
- How diagnostic communication works
- ISO 14229: Unified Diagnostic Services overview
- The basic services
- Error information services
- Support and specific services
- Addressing diagnostics