Duration: 8 hours
DescriptionWhether we like it or not, stress is inevitable. Hans Selye, one of the key figures on the topic of the science of stress said that if you don’t experience stress, it means that you are dead. Meaning that stress is needed when it comes to performing, facing challenges and achieving job satisfaction.
However, one drop can overdose this positive state and make us behave inappropriately. To cope with it we need the skills to learn how to respond well to these difficult situations. During this training participants will learn to identify their main areas of stress and work together with the trainer to develop the necessary means to deal with it.
- Definition of stress
- Positive and negative stress
- Self-assessment questionnaire – causes of stress
- Identifying your own ways of dealing with stress
- Deepen your knowledge about stress and its mechanisms
- Discover and develop skills that will help you communicate and build social support
- Learning ways of dealing with stress, e.g. relaxation, breathing techniques
- High potentials
- Anybody interested in reducing their stress levels