BDD as a programming technique - webinar recording
We started from requirements analysis by discovering and understanding features that need to be implemented and then implemented these features using an application as a demonstration vehicle, together with Cucumber as a BDD framework.
- Origins and philosophy of BDD (Behavior Driven Development)
- The problem of adding business value to the application
- Differences between TDD and BDD
- Demonstrate the starting point of a TDD application to be moved to BDD
- The Cucumber environment and installation
- Gherkins, features, scenarios, annotations
- Adding features BDD style using Cucumber
Check out our training schedule for the latest updates regarding our trainings.