Luxoft Training is glad to invite you to the seminar “Financial Data Integration” which will take place on September 23, 2014 in Bucharest.
During the seminar Cătălin Tudose, the trainer will observe some specific questions that could be met in the process of financial system development. Listeners will have a possibility to discuss real problems, to get new ideas, to share their experiences.
As a result participants will get an idea of the following topics:
• The problem of data integration.
• Financial data integration architectures.
• Data transformation using Apache Camel.
• Applied enterprise integration patterns.
• BDD (Behavior Driven Development) usage for financial data integration applications.
Trainer – Cătălin Tudose – ITC Networks/Luxoft employee since March 1st 2003. Currently working on a data integration project for Murex (French customer located in Paris). Certified Scrum Master (since 2014). Luxoft trainer (teaching the “Effective Java” course).
This seminar will be useful for Java developers, data integration specialists, financial applications developers and business analysts.
Pre-registration is required.