- Kirill is an experienced analyst with more than ten years of expertise in software development and IT consulting. For the last several years he has been working as a business analysis expert and systems analyst for a complex financial project.
Apart from his career in business analysis Kiril has also delivered various training sessions on subjects such as Introduction to Business analysis, Elicitation and collaboration, Requirements development and design definition, Business analysis planning and monitoring, Solution validation, Strategy analysis and many more. He has also taken part as a speaker in BA conferences and has develped training sessions on strategy analysis, introduction to business analysis and requirements development.
- CompTIA Cloud+
- PSM I
- ICAgile Agile Team Facilitation
- Key areas of expertise:
- The comprehensive theory of Business and system analysis
- Requirements engineering
- Elicitation and collaboration activities in Business Analysis
- Business and IT processes modelling
- IT strategy development
- Decision making and Problems solving
- MS Excel for BAs
- Work in SCRUM