- Avanish is an experienced and detail-oriented senior Java/J2EE Developer & Software Engineer. He has a proven track record of leading teams to spearhead application development & deliver enterprise applications using Java 8, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, DevOps and UI frameworks such as React.js & Angular 6.
He is proficient in object-oriented design & development and has expertise in developing REST and SOAP-based Java web services. Highly skilled in web and application development. Avanish is currently working as a Senior Software Developer for one of our key clients in the financial industry and is also leading a software development team as Scrum Master.
His responsibilities include both coding and scripting as well as testing and Agile methodologies – directing Unit, Integration testing & rendered direct support of existing software systems and playing a key role in various Scrum ceremonies such as story grooming, sprint planning sessions and more.
Among the trainings he delivers for us are our software architecture trainings such as Key Concepts of Software Architecture.
- Key areas of expertise:
- Java Environment: Java7, Java8, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Servlets, JPA, REST/SOAP, OpenJPA, Eclipselink, Spring Boot, Micro services.
- Golang, RubyOnRails
- Tools: Eclipse, Rational Application Developer, Intellij, Maven, SOAP UI, Junit, Mockito, Log4j2 (2.8.2), SVN, GIT, Maven 3.3.2, Gradle, UNIX VI Editor, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Campaign Neolane, Active MQ, Queues, JMeter, Quartz Scheduler, JMS (Java Messaging Service), MQ 7.1, MQ 8.0, Rest API, DevOps like Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, Openshift, Team City, Confluence, JIRA, AppDynamics, AWS Basics, Elastic Search, Big Data(Hadoop), Apache Kafka, JBehave, Spark and Scala (Basics).
- Design Patterns: Singleton, Factory, Adapter, Builder, Decorator, MVC, Facade.
- Database: MySQL, DB2, Oracle, Sybase, PostgreSQL.
- Application Servers: Tomcat, JBoss, Jetty, WebSphere Application Server 7.0 and 8.5.5, Liberty