Software Development Consultant
- Adelina has more than 11 years in the IT&C industry and has worked in both complex software development projects as well as initiatives aimed at helping others develop their skills.
She is currently involved in developing applications for industrial robots - back-end, front-end, DevOps and Graphics. Her main responsibilities include designing and implementing the software architecture, feature design and implementation, maintenance and bug fixing, DevOps, Test Driven Development and much more. In addition she mentors junior software developers in the team. Some of the technologies Adelina is working with include C++, Python, Bash, Batch and Jenkins.
In her previous role she was part of the team which developed the Harman BMW software infotainment system. Adelina handled the design and implementation of software architectures with high complexity, research, code reviews, unit and system integration testing and so on. Apart from her professional activities, she is also actively involved in communities where she mentors young programmers and worked as Teaching Assistant at the Polytechnic University of Bucharest.
Adelina has a B.Sc. in Applications Program Systems and a M.Sc. in Advanced Techniques for Computer Graphics, Multimedia and Virtual Reality. She is also a certified Scrum Master and Scrum trainer. For Luxoft Training she delivers our .Net courses.
- Key areas of expertise:
- Software development, software architecture and design
- Scrum, Agile practices
- Design patterns
- Test driven development
- Behavior-driven development
- Cross platform development (Linux, Windows)
- Programming languages: C/C++, Java, Python, .NET, Shell Scripting
- Networking, network protocols
- Artificial intelligence, machine learning